Thursday, March 13, 2014

Peachy Aztec

I honestly don't know what it is with aztec cardigans, but I do know that I cannot get enough of them! They are cute, simple, and comfy! You can never have too many shoes or in this case too many cardigans. :) hehe. So, I know I've been a little MIA, but I am back! YaYa! :D Feels GREAT to be able to get back on track with blogging, vlogging, Lookbooking, and Youtubing. Wow, I didn't realize how much that is, BUT I love doing it! I recently made a new Instagram @sammieandtom, so please follow for all my updates. :) Okay, now on to the outfit post. 



Cardigan: Dillards
Cheetah Flats: Target
Basic leggings & white t-shirt.





I have some bloopers for you guys too! Hubbie was kinda going crazy with pushing the button and this is what happened. 

Blooper 1


Blooper 2

Thanks for reading! :)