Saturday, May 10, 2014

Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer.

Hey everyone! I am back! Okay, so this is my very FIRST review on my blog. :) YaYa! I've been using the Maybelline Age Rewind concealer and foundation for a while now. So far, It has made my life a lot easier! :) The whole application process is so easy and effortless.

Here is what the concealer looks like.


To apply the concealer, you have to twist the top.

Then dab on the product and use the applicator to blend.

The look after blending.

Then I move on to my foundation.
It looks just like the concealer, but bigger.

You twist the top, then dab on your face.

Next, I blend with either my Mac 107 or my elf powder brush.


Blend, Blend, Blend! :)

Now, top it off with some powder.

Heres the after.
I love how it gives me a matte finish. The foundation is a medium to a build-able full coverage. 

This is the look with the rest of my makeup. 

I love the combination of the concealer and foundation! My face feels soft and not cakey. Sometimes I forget I have makeup on. lol. The product is between a powder and a liquid foundation. When applying the product it starts out like a liquid foundation, but when I blend it out It turns into a powdery consistency. Which is pretty awesome! Also, it's a major plus on how easy it is to apply. 
Thank you for reading! :)