Friday, September 5, 2014

Lets Talk About Working Out.



Hey guys! I don't really talk about my Youtube Channel on my blog much, but I would like to start mentioning it on here. The reason being is because I would like to talk a little more about behind my videos. 

Recently, I made a video about working out and It's about encouraging others to work out. 
Some may or may not know that I've always struggled with my weight all my life. I have finally got to a point in my life to where I am accepting who I am and working on improving myself. Let me know if you guys would like to hear the whole story about my struggle with my weight.

Below is a video where I talk about ideas on beginning to a healthier lifestyle and encouraging anyone who is thinking about making the change. I'm planning on making more videos about health related videos in the future. I hope you guys like this video and would like to see more videos like this! Please let me know what you guys think of this video. I just wanted to share ideas and my journey that helped me along the way. Join me on my journey! :) Thanks so much for reading, I'll talk to you guys soon!