Saturday, March 21, 2015

Happiness

Everyone around me are so busy dealing with work,school, and their personal lives. Sometimes we forget to make sure we're happy. I am too at fault for this. I've always been the one to put my happiness aside for whatever excuse. Lately my main focus has been making sure I'm happy first before anything. I've noticed I'm not my best when I'm not happy. So, everyday I do something that makes me happy. Even if it's just having a quiet lunch for 30 minutes or doing my makeup in the morning. I suggest you to do the same. I love seeing people happy, so do something that makes you happy, if you aren't already. It doesn't have to be something major, it can be something small that doesn't require a lot of time. Below is a photo I found on Pinterest and I wanted to share it with you guys because it really touched me.